A conversation from the film 'Three kings'...


The following conversation takes place as an Iraqi Guard ties up an american soldier played by Mark Whalberg. The conversation is extremely tense and absolutely serious. However, I found myself crying with laughter at this specific exchange.


Iraqi: What is your rank bro?

American: sergeant, first class.

Iraqi: your company?

American: four thirty seven, civil affairs company, US army reserve.

Iraqi: My army man, tell me something... what is the problem with Michael Jackson?

American: What do you mean?

Iraqi: What is the problem with Michael Jackson?

Iraqi: What. Is. The. Problem. With Michael Jackson?

Iraqi: You understand my question?

American: No, I'm not sure I do.

Iraqi: The king of pop. Whoo whoo... Hee Hee.

American: Yeh, Michael Jackson.

Iraqi: We come to Egypt I see picture in newspaper. Hello! I'm Michael Jackson with my white glove in my hotel room, with my chop up face. Your country make him chop up his face.

American: I don't think so.

Iraqi: Michael Jackson is pop king of sick country.

American: That's nonsense - he did it to himself.

The Iraqi smacks the now tied up American soldier with a clipboard twice in the head.

Iraqi: You are the blind fool my army man. It is so obvious, a black man make his skin white and the hair straight, and you know why?!

American: No.

Iraqi: Your sick bloody country make the black man hate his self just like you hate the Arab and the children you bomb over here.



Joshua, TCC

Comments

Popular Posts