I once had a dream

I once had a dream. In that dream I could fly. I flew; I flew like a bird, like a superhero. I soared, high, high up in the blue candy floss clouded sky.

At first my attempts were tentative and nerve racking. I tried to banish negative thoughts to the darker echelons of mind - as I didn't believe this great feat to be possible. Me, being able to fly... But, as soon as I was up there I began to believe. I believed in myself.

Flying high was an exhilarating experience. Looking down at the small buildings and people below. I watched them as I felt free. They couldn't see me, nor did they understand my courage. But I did, I had found the will to try something I didn't deem possible.

If I had never believed I would never have done.

I once had a dream, a dream that I could fly.



Demola, TCC

Comments

Popular Posts