Your season

My darling, embrace the season

For it gives you the reason...                    

The reason to wear

That warm, chic, vintage coat

You know the one I mean

When you drape it over that fine figure - you rip up the scene

Don't forget that funky woolly hat and scarf combo

You know that I've always thought it looks great

I just adore your winter collection

Everything you put together looks good

You have an enviable selection

Delicately apply that seductive hood

Let it protect  your pretty features

Allow that sleek rain coat to keep you dry

I couldn't help but notice your lovely eyes gazing up at the permanently residing grey sky

Don't let it get you down

Please don't sigh

Your dainty face doesn't suit to frown

Be positive, try and smile

The season may last longer than a while

But remember, it gives you the perfect opportunity to switch up your style

Something fresh, like the morning dew

Whatever you decide to wear I am sure will look sweet

From your head to your feet

Because, in my opinion

Everything suits you...


Demola, TCC

Comments

Popular Posts