Jamie Cullum



How I haven't featured this genius on the blog so far is a travesty. Considering I listen to him so often - it is strange that he hasn't made our music section. He has so many good songs that I have enjoyed over the years. His 'Twenty something' album being one of my favourites over the last ten years. This little segment I am using to talk about Mr Cullum probably wont really convey how much of a fan of his I am. I regret missing him when he played in my city some years ago. I can only but imagine how brilliant it would have been. Especially, when you watch this fantastic performance cover of - If I ruled the world. An example of quite sumptuous music courtesy of a top musician.

From the accomplished album, The Pursuit.

Jamie Cullum - If I ruled the world (Live at the BBC Proms)


Submitted by Demola, The Collective

Comments

Popular Posts