The shortest stories ever told - Story Eleven


Powerful TV singing talent show judge: "I'm sorry - it's a NO."

Desperate deluded contestant: "Please! Just please, give me a chance! I'll prove it to you!"

Power TV singing talent show judge: "No."

Desperate deluded contestant: "But..."

Power TV singing talent show judge: "I SAID NO."

Desperate deluded contestant: "Please I beg you... I've had a really troubled life which includes me being adopted, my grandfather dying of natural causes, my dog getting his back left leg amputated, not to mention the twin sister I just found out about on my way to these auditions... she's even here to support me. She's waiting outside. I know all these things won't make me sing any better, but they should get me to the live shows surely?"

Power TV singing talent show judge: "Duh! Of course! Why didn't you just say so at the beginning!? You're through. See you at boot camp."



The End.




Joshua, TCC



Comments

Popular Posts