Band of Horses



I discovered this band some years ago almost by chance. After obtaining and investigating their albums - I really got to like them. For me, Folk music is one of the purest forms of music out there. The lyrics that many of these bands sing have such a tender, dulcet feel to them that is a treat for the ears. And the musical ability (namely guitar usage), is always of the highest standard.

Just as it goes, Band of Horses are going to be gigging not so far away from me. I am not sure if I will be able to make it to see them - but if they perform anything like they do on this song that I have posted (probably my favourite of theirs) - I will most defiantly enjoy the experience. The lyrics on this song are just something else.

Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You


Demola, TCC

Comments

Popular Posts