Denim dreams Vs Silky Thoughts





Denim dreams versus silky thoughts,
I move with a subtle yet distinct ever so slight limp,
My ideas leak all over the pavement every time i patrol them,
Too intelligent to end up behind bars, but i will forever stand by them...
Physical glass, the contents pure spirit.
Running my fingertips across the smooth mahogany woodgrain and then onto the crisp blue felt of the pool table as the music plays,
My mood turns the lights down,
I pot the black,
Im first out the blocks,
I spin the barrel, cock it and aim...
Squinted focus.
Welcome to indoor sunsets and outdoor bedrooms...
The 51st state.
A state of confusion.
Reality is an illusion.
Conspiracy is king.
Its the taking part that counts is the mantra of failure.
Your swagger isn't worth what you just paid for it.
I suggest you keep your receipt.
You have 28 days to return your carbon copied swagger in exchange for your soul and sanity.
Your statutory rights will NOT be affected,
However the revolution WILL be televised.



Submitted by Joshua, The Collective













Comments

Popular Posts