No Maybach, just a backpack...



Sitting back.
But not in the back of a maybach.
Simply clutching my backpack at the bus stop.
T shirt, shorts, and a snapback - chewing on bubble gum.
Pop... pop.
Glanced at the pink G-shock...
This is the future, and digital doesn't tick tock.
No beats by dre since I left my ipod at home on the dock.
Flopped.
So instead I watch traffic in the sunshine, pondering on what's what.
Music blasts from a drop top.
Just then I look up to see the drivers head bop.
What can I say? His hustle I can't knock.
He's just trying to stay on top...
The key to life is seeing others for what they are, and admitting what your not.
Your pop, he's rock,
She's cold, your hot...
Sitting back.
But not in the back of a maybach.
Simply clutching my backpack, at the bus stop.
Rocking the freshest pair of white Reeboks,
Im just doing me,
I'm just on my way to the shop to restock.
I just opened the door, it was opportunity that knocked.


Submitted by Joshua, The Collective







Comments

Popular Posts