A song for forever

Collective Inspired...

I would like to write a song that would last forever. But I don't think I am capable of such a grand feat. The type of song that tells a story - about the type of person you would like to meet.

This song would force couples to indulge in retrospection. The song that bound them together, cementing their hearts. That magical song...that has a place in every decade. Transcending time and space - permanent would be its place.

A simplistic song - yet it sounds undeniably divine.

This song would paint a picture, the lyrics being the artist.

Such timeless words elude my grasp. I could flick through through a dictionary with the aim of discovering resonating words that leap from a page. Words that would intertwine intrinsically with an alluring melody that captures the mind... I could try, of course I could; but I doubt I would find what I am searching for..this may take an age.

I would like to write a song, a song that would last forever...forever more...lyrics that would insist that ones ears appreciate and adore.

I'll give it a go, what have I got to lose. If I fail - I'll lament about it... I suppose the most befitting genre for this would be the Blues...

I would like to write a song, a song that would last forever...


Submitted by Demola, The Collective

Comments

Popular Posts