Dear Margaret...

I FEAR MY LIE WILL TURN HER AWAY

Dear Margaret,

I have been talking to a fit bird for a few weeks. We met on an internet dating website and hit it off instantly. We seem to have clicked really well and I enjoy our deep conversations. The other week she asked me to send her a photograph of myself - which I did. Ever since she has been even more into me. She says I am the most handsome and gorgeous thing she has ever seen, and she wants us to meet up very soon in a local park. Here is the problem, the photo I sent in wasn't actually of me. I have somewhat mislead her a little bit. I sent a picture of a peacock, one I randomly found online. I am now very worried, because to be honest - I am nothing more than a scruffy pigeon with one foot bigger than the other. If I go to the park to meet up with her and she sees the real me - I am sure she will not be impressed. Please help. ANON.

Margaret says...

I had to really think about this highly tricky predicament that you have gotten yourself into. It is such a shame that you felt that she would not fancy you for who you really are. I believe she already likes you - because of your personality and the bond that the two of you love birds have established. I would advise you to go along to the park and show her the real you. Coo her with your charm and intelligence. However, if she sees you and doesn't find you attractive - I would suggest that you fly away quickly. I hope this helps.


Demola, TCC  First posted on 25/09/2012

Comments

Popular Posts