Hot weather = Freedom


In the height of this consistently hot weather, I thought it would be good to acknowledge and embrace this by reminding ourselves of the inclement weather we are more accustomed to.

Hot weather = FREEDOM!

The other day I got an impromptu lift into work from a local lady that owns a cafe nearby. All she did was moan about how hot it was. I had to bite my tongue and exchange niceties. You see, here in England all us folk do is talk about the weather.

When it's cold we complain, when it's hot we moan, and when it rains... well it pours.  Every single year, the weather man on the TV tells me, "This is the wettest month since records began," or "This is the coldest January since 1904." I'm not sure if any other countries around the world can rival England's constant record breaking statistics for the most depressing weather conditions known to man but enough is enough people.

I say: throw off the shackles of the usual cold, hostile, wet, gloomy, dull, abysmal, restrictive weather conditions and explore the freedom granted to you by this delightful warm sunshine and light optimistic evenings.

I assure you, not too far into the future, you and I will indeed be featured in this wonderful picture above.

So, with that being said, I say: let's grab the handle bars with both hands and ride this good weather until the wheels come off.




Joshua, TCC

Comments

Popular Posts