A modern day legend - Mr X - Account One

I remember that day oh so vividly. How could I forget it. As much as I would perhaps like to, I just can't. If you saw him you would understand exactly what I mean. 'Mr X' strutted into the building as though he had absconded from some sort of Rio carnival/Village People  travelling road show. His look instantly grabbed everybody's attention, like an aggressive peacock he proceeded to visually choke them. His look was suffocating.

Wildly colourful, brash, suggestive and extremely ostentatious. My eyes were bamboozled by this interestingly arranged man who was nonchalantly carrying a guitar. Of course he was. 

Days, weeks, perhaps months passed by before I clapped eyes on 'Mr X' again - this unforgettable second occasion added considerable substance to the outer visuals I had first encountered.
 


To be continued...

 

Demola, TCC 



Comments

Popular Posts