N*E*R*D



Literally loved this group from the absolute start. 2001 to be exact. Pharrell, Chad and Shae are the dudes that make up the quite eclectic trio that is N*E*R*D. The first album of theirs entitled 'In Search Of' was recommended to me by a non descript dude that I worked with at the time and crikey! they were right up my street. I was instantly intrigued by the mesh of different sounds and crazy mad beats which hooked me. They were so fresh and obviously different to what was around at the time.

From then on I have become a big fan of N*E*R*D. They are actually my favourite group and on subsequently listening to their proceeding top notch albums since 2001 - they have managed achieve the difficult feat - that is keeping up a high standard of quality that was produced for their virgin debut.

'In Search Of' and 'Fly Or Die' are probably two of the best albums that you could run along to in the gym. That is definitely the case for me.  Uptempo and motivating music without a doubt

Fly or die, sink or swim - which one do I choose....

Love 'em!


Demola, TCC

Comments

Popular Posts