Speaking in tongues...





She said "The cat got your tongue?"  I responded with a raised eyebrow.
It's one thing a cat having nine lives, but it sure as hell doesnt have MY tongue.
Anyway, if this mysterious mythical cat ever tries it, I'll set curiosity on it...
Just then, it started to rain cats and dogs.
I thought, I better not put all my eggs in one basket, and ducked for cover under a bus stop.
As I took shelter I watched as a spoilt girl threw all her toys out the pram screaming for no apparent reason.
Just then a guy brushed past her and said in a cockney accent: "Who took the jam out your doughnut?!"
I pondered this statement, and concurred that there is infact no need to cry over split milk.
Then the most bizarre thing happened.
The woman who was with her starting spitting feathers!
Visually, this blew my mind, and I took another look at the packaging of the drink I was sipping on.
Was I hallucinating?
I knew I was cut from a different cloth, but this is just ridiculous.
"You can pay for school, but you cant buy class" echoes in my earphones...
Some rapper, Jay Z if im not mistaken, is responsible for that bar.
With that, I slung my backpack over my right shoulder, pulled my cap down, and dashed through the streets in slow motion trying to dodge the falling canines and felines...

To be Continued.


Submitted by Joshua, The Collective




Comments

Popular Posts