The summer scenario




She was so fly, she blew my mind as she walked on by...

"Oh my..." I mouthed with my lips just before I took a sip...

I was sitting outside on the wall tryna' keep cool, but she was hot...

She was too much...

She was a lot...

Her style was on point, her hair was on lock, she was on tops, she rocked...

It was the middle of summer and she had my heart beating like thunder...

Then my mind started to wonder...

Me and her sitting on the green grass in our blue jeans sharing ice-cream...

She was 'hard to explain' beautiful...

She looked like a "maybe it's Maybelline" girl mixed with a little make believe...

All of a sudden a stiff breeze snapped me out of my day dream...

Just then she looked back, I smiled and began to scheme...

I needed her on my team...


(To be continued).



Joshua, TCC





Comments

Popular Posts