Undeniable

She blew me a kiss.

Then she moved in close and caressed my face. 

I shivered ever so slightly. 

I had already smelt her looming presence in the air. Her unmistakeable scent gets stronger with time. 

It lingers, undeniable she is. 

She moves in a way that is steady but then gathers pace. 

When she finally arrives she is unmistakeable. There is nothing quite like her. 

I know she has affected many and will continue to do so. 

Some say she is icy and doesn't care how she treats people.

I know she can be harsh, yet she can be so refreshing. 

Her personality can bite and her ways vociferous and unrelenting. 

Then she is calm, quiet, tranquil. 

She is cool.

Unlike the rest she likes to outstay her welcome.

Somebody that I suppose I love to hate.

She calls herself winter and she blew me a kiss. 



Demola, TCC 

Comments

Popular Posts