The shortest stories ever told - Story Number Fifteen

Man: "It's not you, it's me, I just don't think we should be together anymore."

Upset woman: "Are you for real?! Of course it must be me, why else would you want to break up?!"

Reconsidering man: "OK, I suppose it is you and not me."

Snivelling woman: "Go on, tell me..."

Man: "You sure?"

Sobbing woman: "Yes! Tell me! I can handle it."

Man: "You've put on too much weight for my liking, you don't take care with your appearance, your cooking has slipped, I feel embarrassed being seen with you in public."

Shocked woman: "What! Have you quite finished?!!"

Man: "Not yet, you snore loudly, you smell a bit, you are starting to look like your mother and quite frankly - I feel I could do much better than you."

Flabbergasted woman: "............."


The End.


Demola, TCC 

Comments

Popular Posts