The summer sandal scandal. The poem. The Rhyme


Oh, there goes another case of 'The nice sandals and questionable toes'.

Thank you for the show, but my eyes didn't even wanna' go.

What's wrong with me? I don't even know,

But I can't seem to stop my eyes dropping down to the flo'!

It's like there's magnets in all of these women's big crusty toes!

Diagonal.

Almost horizontal.

Covering all angles.

Hovering off the end of a tight sandal, absolutely mangled.

Olivia Pope couldn't solve this scandal.

If your toes could speak, they'd call you a vandal.

Boat feet, up a creek without a paddle.

(With them corns, come on).

(I know it's summer, but they aint' pretty enough for the sun to shine on).

(Think about the rest of the public next time you put them sandals on, instead of you just busy going about your daily life getting your crusty toe crime wave on).

(Have some consideratioooorn', because if you did there would be no need for me to be getting my slapstick rhyme on).




Joshua, TCC





Comments

Popular Posts