The Experience


Six long, torturous years toiling in the wilderness. I crawled on my dry, ashy knees, hungry and thirsty crying out like a pathetic wimp for the man to make his return and satisfy my appetite. Well, ladies and gentlemen the time has arrived, he's back! (I am OK now) And apart from being super jealous that Joshua had the pleasure of listening to the album before I did,(my time came some hours later). Since then...I have not even had the desire to listen to anything else. And I won't for a good while.

The 20/20 Experience. No, let's just say - 'The experience'. Do not be surprised to see more posts popping up from Joshua and I about one of our favourite cats. (Not so much from David). He pretends that he isn't a fan, but I am sure within the confides of his home he secretly listens to old Nsync cds and wiggles his derriere to Rock Your Body.


Demola, TCC



Comments

Popular Posts