Rolling into a town near you

Officially, it is spring. The pretty weather girl will testify to that. The early indications of this season fills me with a sense of cerebral optimism. So, naturally, that should give us that added umpth in our step.  The weather, I suppose, still feels like winter but the sunshine seems that bit different. I can't wait for the real spring air to arrive and take a classy bow. To be able to smell that most distinctive smell. To see and observe the lovely changes that will emanate as a result. For now, the air is fresh and punchy, crispy and nice regardless of the slight icy chill. I didn't mind it so much as I cycled down the hill into the city centre. The second awakening of the day, you could say. I should however be cynical because yesterday we had a little snow. Although it was fleeting dandruff still fell from the sky. As I attempted to ride home a lot of it went into my eye.
 
Brighter evenings are rolling into town. What a welcome relief to the dreary and dark early nights that would sneak in like a pesky thief. I say keep the light coming, It's time to readjust the iPod playlist to fitting music that I love which always has me humming.
 
 
It's all about appreciating the little things.


Demola, TCC

Comments

Popular Posts