Reeboks back


My favourite sport brand is Nike by a landslide, but I have enough gumption to slide over to other brands of yesteryear every once and a while when the mood takes me.

After all these years I've developed an affinity for brands I grew up with that I used to dismiss much more quicker.

Rather than the old attitude of Nike can do no wrong, I've developed an eclectic sense of sports brands depending what the item is. For instance, I'm still chasing a pair of Patrick Ewings, a pair of Reebok pumps, and the list goes on... (Don't get me started on the starter jackets made from practically shell suit material, such as the Raiders, Mighty Ducks etc.)

I would love a new era cap with the Fila 'F' on the front of it, or an old school Fila college jacket? Do they even exist? That's why I love the Reebok resurgence. You can never out box Nike, but it's always nice to go left when everyone goes right.

This is my latest SnapBack I acquired earlier this month.


Joshua, TCC

Comments

Popular Posts