SKYFALL




Cannot wait!! OK, I have no other option but to be patient, but as a Bond fan, this little teaser trailer has made me quite excited. Since the 007 franchise was rebooted in 2006 with Daniel Craig becoming the sixth actor to play this legendary role - We have seen Bond go in a completely different direction. The cheese, crazy gadgets, and regular puns that we had grown accustomed to with the previous actors, were done away with. Resulting in a grittier, harder and probably more believable 007. Having said this, this Bond still displays flashes of humour.

I loved both of his previous Bond films, and hope this third one - interestingly named SKY FALL (I've always loved the film titles) does not disappoint. I doubt it will.

Due out in November.

Submitted by Demola, The Collective

Comments

Popular Posts