Ramblings of a madman

A passion for slavery.
Slave to fashion, no thoughts but plenty of action.
Take six hundred and sixty six.
Before she was like "Does my bum look big in this?"
Now the situations getting sticky because half of the female population got their backs to the mirror whispering "Damn, i wanna be Nicki".
Too busy eating internet imagery.
You are what you eat, hence why everyones looks a little YMCMB.
Everyones the boss, no one the worker.
Shame in following so everyones a leader.
Everyones famous, but talent is a commodity possibly the next currency?
Teens taking pictures in the mirror because Facebooks the new modelling agency.
Another year and still nobody has any money, but snapbacks still fly off the rack.
I bide my time, recline and open up my latest hardback.
She still turns my pages, even though its been ages since i seen her.
Sitting inside postcards laying on beaches staring at the sky, welcome to the world of a dreamer.
You can keep the beamer, im just trying to satisfy my redeemer.
"Hennessey isnt the remedy" i think to myself as i sip on this cup of tea.
Desperate to be free.
Open up my mind and step outside of the parameters set by the game makers.
Welcome to the world of a taste maker.
Different textures and colours, ethnic background box i still tick other.
Still finding my way so how can i lead my brother?
One minute your in the zone, then you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror...
now your covers blown.
Leave the club its time to go home.
So faded, i think you... better call tyrone.

Submitted by Joshua, The Collective

Comments

Popular Posts