The shortest stories ever told - Story Number Number Thirty Three

Fellow gym goer: "I want to get a six pack, I have one underneath all of this skin. I hate it sometimes - I just want to cut it away."

Me: "How do you eat?"

Fellow gym goer: "I eat a lot. I have a fast metabolism and love rice; I like to eat a big plate of it at midnight before I sleep. Sometimes I wake up in the night and make food because I am hungry."

Me: "Why would you eat a big meal just before you sleep?? You won't get a six pack with habits like that."

Fellow gym goer: "I get hungry though."

Me: "OK, well diet is very important if you want to shift your stomach. Do you do cardio?"

Fellow gym goer: "About five minutes, I don't like it."

Me: "What type of food do you eat during the day? How about lunchtime?"

Fellow gym goer: "Cheese burgers, chicken burgers. I like them a lot."

Me: "You will never get a six pack eating burgers!!"

Fellow gym goer: "Oh..."

The End. 


Demola, TCC 

Comments

Popular Posts