No love lost

You have challenged me for far too long. Today I will again do battle with you and this time I shall prevail. I will be victorious. 

Look at you. Your big self lying there as though you don't have a care in the world. Well I care, I care that you are difficult. That you enjoy being difficult. That you - aargh! Why do you take pleasure in my frequent displeasure?

Help me out rather than rendering me to shout. At times like this I feel that I need four pairs of hands to handle you. Such are the demands that you impose on me. 

Perhaps one day I will figure you out. Why you choose to be so tricky, and difficult. Why you force me to shout. 

But for now I will just attempt to cover you, I hope to be victorious. And defeat your confusing ways. I will grab then smother you with this fresh quilt cover and you will accept it gracefully, and, please, please - find it in your heart to not give me too much bother. Please...


Demola, TCC 

Comments

Popular Posts