Frivolous considerations

So many colours, so many colours, but which one shall I choose?

Ahh, blue would be nice, but, oh, what about a chocolate brown. Having said that I could have a sleek looking black. You know, black goes with everything. But, hey - what about a cool grey, with perhaps little retro corduroy bits. Now how about that. I know, I know, being a slave to style has made me pedantic in this way...

I have a little request; could you make mine like a back pack. You know, with, erm, different colour straps, yeah, that would do me fine. Something slightly different is what I like. So, let's go over this again... I want a cool looking bespoke satchel which everybody will know is mine. Got that? Good. 

I'll be back pretty soon to collect my bag.


Demola, TCC 




Comments

Popular Posts