Watching you, but you're not thinking of me.


I watch every step you take on nearly every road you walk on. (CCTV)

I expect you every morning on the 8:16 bus... But sometimes you're late. Not to worry, I simply wait and watch you looking irritable on the 8:27. (CCTV)

I watch you picking your nose while you watch TV, occasionally sipping your tea. (Ps3, Xbox)

It's hilarious seeing you attempt to dance and work out in your living room, and your friends seem nice. Perhaps they should be my friends too. (Ps3, Xbox)

I examine your pores and blackheads while you send a text message. By the way, your eyebrows need doing. (Mobile phone)

Sometimes I get bored of your face and like to nose around at the view in front of you. (Mobile phone)

I think it's comical that you sit there for a long time pondering over what to order from the menu at your favourite restaurant, because you always end up ordering the exact same dish anyway. (CCTV)

I watch you work the majority of the day, and skiving the rest. (CCTV)

I must confess, watching you surfing the web while you think no one is looking is highly amusing! (Mac, PC, Laptop, Tablets.)

I watch you park dreadfully. (CCTV)

I often see you breaking the speed limit, but I don't take it too personally.
(CCTV)

It's funny, this relationship we have. You are so trusting and I love that about you. That's why this relationship works so well! I love how open and free you are with me. I mean, obviously, you believe I'm not watching you half of the time... Gullible you are, to think if YOU don't activate these cameras, that they can't be activated remotely.

I'm just glad that all of these cameras, in all these devices, all aimed directly at the object of my desire are connected to the Internet.

I simply can't help myself but to watch you from afar. I know you better than you know yourself.

Sweet dreams, world.



Joshua, TCC


Comments

Popular Posts