Flamenco Sketches



At last, the snow has ceased. Almost like a flash it evaporated from all and sundry. The weather forecast is still a bit circumspect but I will hope that snow and ice can leave us in peace. Another week is here and by the end of it - it will be February. Already, the Christmas period seems some considerable time away.

Monday morning music was usually the sort that would help wind down the day. But today, I decided to change musical routine. Jazz in the morning. Courtesy of Mr Miles Davis. 'Kind of Blue'. The music rather than making me feel blue, actually, it exudes calmness and ease and a general sense of nice well being that makes a Monday morning seem like a stroll in the gallery. So, that was the choice of musical companionship as I left my home and rode into the city centre.

Riding through the busy town whilst listening to jazz... works for me.


Demola, TCC



Comments

Popular Posts