Thankful Feet




Just love comfortable footwear. You know when you get that shoe and it instantly fits like a snug piece of underwear. Well, this is how I first felt and continue to feel when hot stepping out and about in these Clark's bad boys. I know my feet are so happy to be caressed within the oh so soft fabric...The shoes were made in Vietnam - and if I ever meet the little four year old boy that helped manufacture them I will shake his dirty hand and pat him on his sooty head. A job very well done I have to say.

Anyway, I purchased these in a sale and had them reduced even further because I know folk... let me meet a person that doesn't love a bargain - and I will hit them over the head with a rubber mallet. Bargains are the one. Amen, amen...


Demola, TCC

Comments

Popular Posts