Ben L'Oncle Soul



Abdi should be so grateful to the little French missy that told him about Mr Ben L'Oncle Soul. Then I thank him for telling me to check his great music and albums out. Which I did. I was not disappointed with my discovery in any way shape or form. David, also loves this dude - and has featured him in our early Collective days. We don't even live that far away from France - yet an artist like this is basically unknown to the masses in the UK. Oh well, here is another one of his songs for you to enjoy. I have so much admiration for artists that can sing equally as well in their native tongue as well as another one, English for example. Something Ben does on his albums with consummate ease. This track is in French, music is music, even if you do not understand the words - it can still be appreciated in my opinion.

Ben L'Oncle Soul - Soul Man


Demola, TCC




Comments

Popular Posts