Dear Margaret...

I CAN'T TRUST MY WIFE ANYMORE

Dear Margaret,

I am not a very happy male at this present moment in time. The cause for my unhappiness is that one day I went out for a while, to do stuff - and on returning to where I live I found my wife eating with another hamster. I was shocked and deeply upset - plus angry to have caught them sharing a bowl of nuts and other assorted tit bits. Well, my wife was adamant that it wasn't how it looked. And the male didn't have much to say - as his cheeks were stuffed with food. As a result I feel confused and have consequently let myself go a wee bit. I no longer run on my exercise wheel (I used to take great pride in my appearance). And I am in terrible foul mood right now - and poop all over my cage more than usual. I really am at my wits end. ANON.




Margaret says...

The amount of times I have read letters such as yours is too many to recall. I can imagine that the love for your wife is slightly fractured and you do not feel as though you can fully trust her anymore. I would say that she was lying to you, and that something was indeed going on with the other chap. And if he wasn't too busy consuming his cheeks - he would have told you the truth. For me, you should find a new cage in which to live and start exercising once again - nobody likes a fat hamster. I hope my advice helps.



Submitted by Demola, The Collective

Comments

Popular Posts