Dear Margaret...

I HATE THE WAY I LOOK 

Dear Margaret,

I feel so sad. In fact, I have been sad for a considerable amount of time. The reason being - I have horrible long goofy teeth and big floppy ears that flap in high winds.

It really does get me down. Whenever I see my reflection I cry a little bit and fall deeper into depression. I never smile when my owners feed me carrots - in case they laugh at me and call me goofy. I have even boycotted allowing  photographs to be taken with them holding me.

I shun anything like that. I prefer to go and hide in a dark solitary corner of hutch. Please help, an unhappy bunny. Sorry, ANON.








Margaret says...

Oh, you poor, poor thing. Personal hang ups are a terrible thing. I really do feel empathy for your situation. We all have things that we dislike about our appearances - even myself, hard as that may be to believe. Having said this, you do realise that you are a rabbit, and are supposed to have sticky out teeth and floppy ears. In my humble opinion, you should get a grip and perhaps stop whining. I hope this advice helps.




Submitted by Demola, The Collective

Comments

Popular Posts