The Wire


Arguably one of the best TV shows ever made, I recall being glued to the television for hours, even days on end after borrowing one of the few box-set's that existed amongst my circle of friends. I was gripped by the enthralling story lines that co-existed within the show and swept away by a wave of engaging characters. The show also opened my eyes to the harsh realities of an urban Baltimore life which had my humanitarian side hoping that the overt authenticity and brilliantly captured realism perhaps wasn't so real. I absorbed the five ground breaking series's in a matter of weeks and proceeded to wax lyrical to all who would listen about my experience. In short it is a masterpiece and thoroughly deserves to be inducted into our hall of fame.


Submitted by David, The Collective

Join us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/TheChesterfieldCollective

Comments

Popular Posts