Bliss


Collective Inspired...

Sweeter than sugar.

Tastier than candy.

For the sake of a rhyme, can I call you Mandy...

My feet walk next to yours on the golden sand.

Your soft hand embracing mine.

We grow tired of walking, let us recline.

You always float through my mind.

The beat plays, and we both smile.

So unique and interesting you are.

One of a kind.

I am glad I am sharing a moment like this.

Sometimes I can be lost for words.

Today I feel like singing.

The guitar strums, the triangle is softly hit, and my senses tingle.

Allow me to basque in the euphoria of this moment.

I want to make you a Mrs. Do me the honour; no longer will you be known as a Miss.

And if you accept my proposal...one word would sum it all up...

Bliss.


Submitted by Demola, The Collective

Join us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/TheChesterfieldCollective

Comments

Popular Posts