MAN OF STEEL



Like an excited geek, I was very pleased to finally get a chance to view a small trailer for next years rebooted Superman film. I can not wait! Although I have no choice but to. I expect it to be much better than the 2006 attempt - which really let me down, (since when did Superman have a son?!) That film still bugs me a tad. I grew up with Superman, Christopher Reeves was the man! Dean Cain from the TV series, (not so much). Too slick for my liking, plus, with TV programmes budgets are a lot smaller and basically look cheap and dodgy.  I don't even want to discuss Smallville, I can't stand it.

Superman was the first bloke who I ever saw wearing his undies over his trousers - and if its good enough for the man of steel; well...

Anyway, before I get side tracked... this trailer has wet my appetite for the film to come.

Due out June 2013 (Groan!)

Up up and away!


Submitted by Demola, The Collective

Comments

Popular Posts