Let's

Collective Inspired...

Let's run away, let's be free, let's break away from these stifling constraints.

The night is young. I want to leave this place, I long to cut loose. I would rather not do it alone - come with me. Let's run into the night. Let us abscond out of sight.

We don't need anybody else. For this night is just you and I; and our shadows. Running, and larking under the moon lit sky. To a destination unbeknown to us.

We do not have to concern ourselves with variables, as long as I have you near. Do not be frightened, do not be scared.

Take my coat, embrace it's lingering warmth. My Dear, tonight is our night. There is no need to feel anxious about where we will end up. As long as you know, that I am close to you; You have no need fear.


Submitted by Demola, The Collective

Comments

Popular Posts