Pencil Avenue



This month I decided to start up a new project.


Welcome to Pencil Avenue.


Website: www.pencilavenue.bigcartel.com
Instagram: pencilavenue



The concept is producing art for big kids. All the art is produced and printed to a ridiculously high standard, so it looks superb when framed and hanging in your crib.


The main inspiration behind the art I produce within this project will be nostalgia. Think classic Saturday morning cartoons to the original ‘OG’ trainers, iconic music and legendary films released back in the 80’s and 90’s.



The genius part is that on the first of every month I will remove the existing collection, (Each collection consists of 5 different pieces of artwork) and publish a new collection. I will literally do this at midnight!


This means that each collection is limited edition, and can only be purchased during the calendar month they are live on the website.


The site is now live, and you can purchase directly from it. (PayPal enabled).

The artwork is printed on either gloss or satin, and is available in sizes ranging from A3 up to a stonking whopper A0!


If you want the real low down of everything just explore the site... I currently have one of my own prints hanging up in my living room and its a huge talking point when guests come over.

So check me out, and give me a follow on the ‘gram!





Joshua, TCC













Comments

Popular Posts