Allow me to re-introduce myself!


I have been on a long hiatus. By the looks of it, so have my other comrades. Well I’m back! I plan to hopefully post at least once a week.


In keeping with the tradition of the blog, once I get my creative juices flowing I will post about my random musings, short stories, rhymes/poetry, original photography and whatever else. I remember this being a hugely therapeutic experience, and a huge creative outlet for myself. I hope I can get reacquainted with this medium and find some joy in it once again. Anyway, enough with this ‘lovey dovey’ re-introduction... let's get on with it.


So, currently, I am watching the 5th episode of “Making a Murderer” season 2. Once again Netflix have achieved a gripping sequel to the first season. Granted the first season strengths were on the story and the court room drama, along with the unbelievable sequence of events... season 2 would always potentially be much weaker. Especially since I don’t believe Steven Avery has been released from prison to date.


Season 2 however does have Kathleen Turner. An infamous defence lawyer who is an expert at overturning wrongful convictions and has managed to get 17 innocent people released from prison in America.


Also season 2 is much more easier on the eye, as season 1 was quite historical and 90’s VHS stylee. What is also curious about season 2 is the self awareness since the huge global success of season 1. Needless to say this is just a fascinating documentary all round.


I was thinking of making a deal with some of my mates about meeting up and watching the last few episodes together... however, they have been slacking and I don’t think I can stop myself. I am currently in full box set binge flow.Well folks, good to say hello again.


Catch up soon!


Joshua, TCC















Comments

Popular Posts