The shortest stories ever told - Story Number Thirty Four

Fed up fellow gym goer: "I am sick of girls from Liverpool!" 

Me: "Why?"

Fed up fellow gym goer: "I ask them out and they always say no. No, no, I have a boyfriend... No!"

Me: "Ah... I'm sure they don't all have boyfriends."

Fed up fellow gym goer: "That's what they say. Always!" 

Me (wondering why he's telling me this) :"Maybe it's your approach? Do you come across too keen??"

Fed up fellow gym goer: "No, I sometimes see pretty girl and say to her I  like to get to know you - do you want to know me too."

Me: "What about the women back home, don't you like them??"

Fed up fellow gym goer: "What, in Kurdistan! No way! That is why I come to England." 

Me, (getting fed up myself with the bleating): "Ask that man what you should do, he might be able to give you good advice." (Pointing to friendly older gym user close to us).

Friendly older gym user: "Hi, what's up?"

Me: "This guy says he can't get girls from Liverpool, that they always say no and that they have boyfriends."

Friendly older gym user, (looks at the man for a second then speaks...): "It's because you're ugly!"

The End. 


Demola, TCC 


Comments

Popular Posts