Killa cats


Don't you just want to throttle smug people? I know I do. Well I have a friend who has the tendency to be one of these sorts. His name is Abdi. He's a contributor to TCC. My friend Abdi like the other three of us loves his music. And due to this his knowledge just like David and Joshua's is through the proverbial roof. For the genres they like these chaps easily know their stuff. So last year Abdi was bleating on to me about checking out some DJ guy and his Boiler Room mix. Which I did, eventually, and loved it. To be honest - we were on a beach and he forced me to listen to it. He really wanted me to hear this electro/hip-hop/RnB/instrumental spinning wizard. Anyway, now I have finally got hold of his EP and crikey! It's that good. Abdi was right to drone on. And he can take great satisfaction in regurgitating his overused favourite line (that gnaws at my brain) of "I told you so..." Yawn, I have been known to drift off into a coma whilst he blabs on. But having said that - he did tell me and for once (yes, Abdi, for once) you were right.

Kaytranada - Kaytra Todo. 

Just as my pal Abdi would more than effusively put it, this dude is well worth checking out. 


Demola, TCC 

Comments

Popular Posts