Coca-Cola featuring... Me?




The advertising and marketing wizards at Coca-Cola are now tryna' lure us into buying a drink that basically has nothing beneficial about it, other than lining the pockets of a multi billion dollar conglomerate.

"Oh my gosh! This drink features my name written on the side! Yes! My world is complete!"

**Takes sip of Coca-Cola**

"Oh yes... This particular bottle of Coke tasted much more refined than the lower class, uniformed labelled bottles I've previously tasted."

Indeed the 'diet' version of my name was on the wrapper. (Yes, the watered down, generic version... The full authentic 'Joshua' never gets the respect it deserves). In fact, that's why I picked up the strategically placed bottle whilst waiting in queue.  However, I didn't want to share it with anyone, let alone myself. I just put the sugar infested concoction back.



Joshua, TCC

Comments

Popular Posts