A+


During the 90's I fell in love with RnB and Soul, not only that but my taste in that genre of music was very advanced for my years.  (Blame it on having an older sister, 7 years my senior).

However, I did develop my own taste in music at the same time... and I was an avid fan of Hiphop. Growing up around older folks, I developed a seriously mature taste in music period and was probably rapping or singing along to alot of parental advisory stuff whilst blasting it out in my walkman. (Yes, a Walkman. Google it if you was born in the 90's).

Eitherway, this song takes me back to something abit more in line with my young teen years... something I could probably actually relate to at the time.

I would walk about rapping this word for word.


A+ - All I See



Joshua, TCC

Comments

Popular Posts