Ghetts



Ghetts, previously known as 'Ghetto' is an MC from my neck of the woods, East London.  I've always been a fan of his music, style and flow... he's a diamond in the rough with ridiculous talent.

I've always said that he could lyrically destroy ANYONE you put him up against... UK or USA...

Don't believe me? Listen to this freestyle he casually spits in a park... listen to every lyric, follow the flow right to the very end and then maybe you'll understand.  Even if 'Grime' isn't your cup of tea, this is a fantastic display in wordplay and delivery most major American artists would struggle to keep up with. Clear, concise and making absolute sense.  (Slang terms are relevant to this area).

This is one of the best freestyles I've ever come across.  Just thought I'd share it with you.

P.S  I can spit word for word to this! (Yep, I've listened to it over the years that much).


Joshua, TCC

Comments

Popular Posts