Memory Lane...



I dont even know what made me remember this, but this is what I grew up on.
The coolest whip ever invented in the history of mankind.  His name was KITT, and it spoke, came and picked you up - and had a flashing red light on the front.

Seriously, watching this back, I was in stitches remembering the hype I was on when watching this as a kid!  I would be straight wildin' out in the frontroom, eyes wide open, just in awe of this whip.

In one episode I think there was even an evil version that tried take KITT out, and in another episode Im sure KITT got trapped... and then the next thing I know KITT jumped over the truck!

This programme had me doing the running man infront of the tv when I was about 8.

I give you, the opening credits to Knight Rider...


Submitted by Joshua, The Collective

Comments

Popular Posts