A Love Letter

Collective Inspired...

Hello, my love.

How are you? silly question I guess, I know how you are. You have been with me throughout my day.

I woke up next to you, you sang to me.

You sang to me with that sweet voice that you often have. It was the perfect start to the day.

Where I travelled - you travelled.

Always close to me. Just how I like it.

Your words often made me smile, they made me think.

My love, I have loved you for more years than I can recall.

You cast your bewitching spell upon me and I have been unable to break free.

These shackles do not want to be broken.

Do you know how much you influence my life? my love.

Do you know how others admire all of your various qualities my love.

When I lay down at night you are near to me. As I unwind from my day - You soothe my weary mind with your relaxing melodic words.

I will be forever grateful for what you bring to my life.

Always, my love, these words are how I feel about you. I hope you keep enhancing my world.

Music; you are my love.


Submitted by Demola, The Collective

Comments

Popular Posts