Transitions



Slowly, darkness has become light. The days are lasting longer, winter gloom is abating. The weather, still cold, doesn't depress as much - maybe because it is not so chilling, not so dark, when for me it should still be light. Altering moods, and mindsets. How you think and feel can be determined so much by the seasons. The weather is such a powerful force.

We complain throughout the winter. We smile when it's sunny. We look forward to the spring and ultimately the summer. Regardless of the fact that we get pitiful summers in this country.

So, as we gradually drift into moderately warmer climes, a new season, optimistic ways of thinking are easier to tap into. Winter can get on its bike. I've had enough, I'll see you later. Don't call me, I'll call you (for all sorts). On to the next one...


Submitted by Demola, The Collective

Comments

Popular Posts